Seriously, people. We've been in the same class for months now and you decide this is the perfect time to befriend me? No. There's a reason we aren't friends, and you're it. Five minutes before the final is not the time to chit-chat it up, because I am currently reciting crucial information inside my head and as soon as you open your stupid mouth, POOF, it's gone. All for what? So you aren't bored for a couple of minutes. Guess what, you're in college and if you can't keep yourself entertained that long you are absolutely hopeless.
I know some people like to talk when they're nervous or anxious, I get it, but if you cause me to forget what is sure to be worth 50% of this test I will punch you in the face.
Case and Point: every organic chemistry test I've ever taken. In all fairness, I probably would have forgotten it all anyway because that crap is hard. When am I ever going to need to know how to draw a toluene molecule or how it reacts with an alkyne?! That's why you change majors, duhhh.
But, I digress. The point is, if you see me in class and I'm nervously chewing on my pen and mumbling under my breathe before a test DO NOT chat me up. You have no idea what I look like? Save yourself a possible punch in the face and just don't talk to anyone in those 10 minutes, you can do it I promise.
*Disclaimer: I've yet to punch anyone in the face but how much longer could I possible keep my stats at zero? Consider yourself warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment